| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Lome in August is fairly hot at 25.2 °C (77.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 5.7 °C (10.3 °F).
- The weather in August is dry with sporadic rain. A mere 32.69mm (1.3in) of water is unloaded during an average of 7 days.
- In August the blue above Lome is a little dull having an average of a modest 4:29 of dazzling solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:14 long and the longest day is 12:23 long with an average length of 12:18.
- There are approximately 7:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lome August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Lome, Togo
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Lome: